What can I do using SlicerSALT?
SlicerSALT is the dissemination vehicle of powerful shape analysis methodology based on 3D Slicer open-source software.
- Compute Point Distributed Models (PDM) using Spherical Harmonic Representation (SPHARM-PDM)
- Run 4D regression in a collection of 3D PDMs associated to a linear variable (i.e. age)
- Perform correspondence optimization using study-wise shape analysis
- Fit skeletal representations (s-reps) to a collection of binary volumes
- Compute image-based correspondence in binary volumes of different topologies
- Use advanced shape statistics for scientific hypothesis testing
- Visualize, edit, and register multimodal data using 3D Slicer tools
- Access all functionality through the graphical user interface
- Perform command line batch processing
- Extended and improved shape analysis functionality is coming soon in Slicer…